- Account: Unique account created to receive newsletters and for us to reply back to your inquiries.
- Company: (referred to as either “the Company, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Metrotiles, Inc.
- Cookies: Small files that are placed in your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many users.
- Country: Refers to The Philippines
- Device: Any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data: Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: Website
- Service Provider: Means any natural or legal person who possesses the date on the behalf of the Company. It refers to the third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, on the behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data: The data to collect automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure or by a third-party tool such as Google Analytics.
- Website refers to Metro tiles, accessible from http://metrotiles.com,ph
- You mean the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on the behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Personal Data
While using our service. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to email address, name, phone number, address, and usage of data.
Usage of Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device. We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use. Your mobile device's unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile device operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Service. The technologies we use may include:
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain service including monitoring the usage of our service.
- to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracts services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you special offers and general information about our goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests
- For other purposes
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers - We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of service, to contact you.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Represents your arrangement to that transfer.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. court or a government agency)
Other Legal Requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing connected with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The service providers we use may have access to your personal data. Third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about your activity on our service in accordance with their privacy policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party service providers to provide better improvement of our service/
- Google Business Suite
- Digital Ocean
- FYDesigns, Inc.
Links to Other Website
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices, of any third-party sites or services.