Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the website (https://www.metrotiles.com.ph), owned and operated by Metrotiles (the “Company”), You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to bound by this agreement, do not understand the agreement, or if you need more time to review and consider this agreement, please leave the website immediately. The Company only agrees to provide use of the Website and Services to You if You sent to this Agreement.
The parties referred to this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
a. Company, Us, We: The Company, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the website, makes the website and certain services on it, available to us users. Metrotiles Inc. the Company, We, Us, Ours, and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company as well as all employees and affiliates
Of the Company.
b. You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the website will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client.
c. Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Company and You) will be referred to as Parties
2. Age Restriction
- You must at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to his Agreement. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of Your age.
3. Intellectual Property
- The website, including all content features in the Website including all text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, and the link (the “Content”), and Services provided by the Company are the property of the Company. You agree that the Company owns all right, title, interest in and to the Content and that You will not use the Content for any unlawful or infringing purpose.
- Subject to this Agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Content solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Content may not be used for any other purpose, and the license terminates upon Your cessation of the use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
- You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Content in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade name, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
4. Acceptable Use
- As a condition of Your use of the Website of Services. You agree not to use the Website or Service for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Service in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Company.
You further agree not to use the Website or Service to:
a. Harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
b. Violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
c. Perpetrate any fraud
d. Engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
e. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or Service, or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with the Website or Service;
f. Transmit or upload any content or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, ransomware, or other harmful or deleterious programs or software;
g. Publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
h. Publish or distribute any material that incites violence, date, or discrimination towards any group;
i. Unlawful gather information about others, including email addresses;
j. Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or Service or any similar Website or Service.
5. Third-Party Links
- You acknowledge that We may, from time to time, include links or references to other websites, other content, or other material (“Third Party Links”), none of which are controlled by Us.
- Third-Party Links are provided for Your information only and We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality, or suitability for a particular purpose of these Third-Party Links. We do not endorse, approve, or support these Third-Party Links.
6. Exclusion of Liability
a. The Website and Service, and its Content, are provided for general information only and may change at any time without prior notice.
b. You accept and acknowledge that the Website, Service, Goods, or Services may contain mistakes, errors, and inaccuracies.
c. Your use of the Website, Content, and information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of Goods, Services, Products including documentation, data, and information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of Goods or Services or Website (collectively, the “Materials”), is entirely at Your risk. It is Your responsibility to make sure that any Goods, Services, Materials, Content, or any other information available through the Website or Service suits Your particular purpose.
d. Neither We, nor any third parties provide any guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality merchantability, safety, legality, or suitability for a particular purpose of the Website, Goods, or Services.
e. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude all warranties, guarantees, representations, or terms (whether express or implied) except for those expressly set out in these Agreements.
f. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude any liability in relation to the accuracy, completeness, performance, reliability, timeliness, quality, merchantability, safety, legality, or suitability for a particular purpose of the website, Goods, or Services.
g. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We hereby expressly exclude any liability in relation to loss of data, interruption of Your business or any damages which are incidental to or arise from such loss of data or interruption to business.
h. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not reliable for any damage, loss, cost, or expense including legal costs and expenses, whether direct or indirect by You in connection with your use of the Website, Goods, Services.
7. Assumption of Risk
- The Website and services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between You and the Company.
- You further agree that Your purchase of any products on the Website is at Your own risk. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any device or other information given on the Website.
- We shall not be liable for any damage to any computer, equipment, software, data, or other information caused by Your access of use of the Website or Services. We shall likewise not be liable for any action of third parties,
- Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the company to use Your Information in the Philippines and any other country where We may operate.
- We take Our privacy obligations very seriously.
- You agree to defend and indemnify the Company and any of its affiliated (if applicable) and hold us harmless against and legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions.
- You agree that the Company shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Company wishes.
10. Spam Policy
- You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for spam activities, including gathering email address and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
11. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to any and all use of this website. The Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written out oral, regarding the use of this website.
12. Applicable Law
- This agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or in part by You. Should this agreement or rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold. Leased, or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or in part by You. Should this agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court pf law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such conditions, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.